Sunday, September 28, 2008

Esozone

Esozone

hmm.

I have to admit that I'm curious what they think the future brings. I spend a lot of time with people who anticipate a certain kind of future for society and technology, and it would broaden my horizons to include other viewpoints. Plus a couple of my old boyfriends will probably be there.

On the other hand, magikal people make me tired. I feel like their entire perception of reality is based on minute power exchanges, and it gets pretty boring. I may just poke around their website and skip the conference.

2 comments:

Klintron said...

"On the other hand, magikal people make me tired. I feel like their entire perception of reality is based on minute power exchanges."

A lot of us involved in Esozone share this frustration so, apart from the obvious bias I have of wanting to sell as many tickets as possible, I would encourage you to attend with this point of view.

Check out this year's manifesto, btw: http://esozone.com/manifest0/

-Klint Finley
executive director, Esozone

Rebekah Villon said...

Thanks for your thoughts, Klint- I may have phrased them differently if I thought anyone was reading them. :-)

Actually, I've been thinking that I will attend at least some of the discussions. It should be interesting.