Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Recap

Six months without a post? Shame on me. 
Let's see. I'm still at R2, making infomercials. I work with some really fun people, and it's good experience for me.
A few weeks ago I was pleased to be a judge for the regional finals of the Student Academy Awards. They had some amazing work, and I'm truly pleased for everyone who made it to Hollywood for the finals.
And in a couple weeks I'm headed to France for the Annecy Animation Festival, and then going on to a little vacation in Italy. I'm pretty excited about it; I haven't had the chance to travel for years. I plan on blogging pretty extensively during the trip. 
Recent reading: Donne, Wise Man's Fear, quite a bit of ethics. Adrienne Rich died recently, so I revisited a lot of her work. 

I blog with BE Write

No comments: