Tuesday, December 9, 2008

PDX Animation Festival news

So, a few things are coming together, and I think this thing is really going to happen. Kate and I are going to try to start a local chapter of Women in Animation, and I think they'd be happy to act as the fiscal agent for the whole enterprise (assuming we make a chapter and the chapter wants to sponsor the event).

Also, a friend was talking with someone from the mayor's office at The Auteur after party (which I missed), and apparently she's interested and wants to hear from me. Sweet!

I wish we had a name for it, so I could tag these posts. I haven't talked with Marten about it, but I had been leaning toward Resolution Festival. It turns out that a bunch of New Years events in other cities are named that. It's too bad, because I think it would be a great name.

No comments: